The new Wema multi-function touchscreen gauge has a high-definition 4.2" display.
It is robust and waterproof (IP67), designed for the toughest marine environments.
It can either be connected to analogue resistance sensors or to a NMEA2000 or J1939 network.
The are a choice of four different face colours and eight different styles to choose from.
Delivered with one 1m NMEA2000 drop cable with female and male connectors and one cable for analogue connection (instead of NMEA2000 connection).
Multi-function gauge options
• Speed (15/30/60 knots, km/h or mph selectable)
• RPM (4000, 6000 and 8000 rpm selectable)
• Engine hours
• Oil pressure
• Water temperature
• Fuel level
• Warning lights
• External High Speed GPS Antenna
• NMEA2000 Analogue to Digital Signal Converter- Used to connect analogue sensors to the NMEA2000 network:
• Oil Pressure Sensor
• Water Temperature Sensor
• Fuel Senders -N3 Sensor (screw fit)orN5 Sensor (bolt down)
• NMEA2000 Starter Kit- Everything needed to create a small NMEA2000 network
Gauge Display Settings
• Style settings: There are eight different styles to choose between. It is also possible to change style using the up and down arrows on the gauge page.
• Colour settings: There are four different background colours to choose between; White, Black, Grey or Blue.
• RPM/Speed range: The RPM range can be set on either 4000, 6000 or 8000 RPM. The speed range can be set on either 15, 30 or 60.
• Speed unit can be set on either Knots, Km/h or MPH.
• Temperature unit can be set on either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
• Pressure unit can be set on either Bar or PSI.
• Brightness: There are ten different levels of brightness that can be set.
Multi-function Gauge Alarm Settings
• Fuel level: Choose the level for fuel level alarm.
• Water temp.: Choose the temperature for coolant water alarm. Normal alarm level is 95°C.
• Oil pressure: Choose the level for oil pressure alarm.
• Volt meter: Choose the level for voltage alarm. Normal is 10,5 volt.
• GPS antenna: If the gauge is connected to analogue signals this is to be chosen.
• NMEA2K network: If the gauge is connected to a NMEA2000 network this is to be chosen.
IN THE BOX
• Wema 4.2" Multi-function Touchscreen Gauge
• NMEA2000 cable
• Analogue signal cable combined with 12/24 volt power cable
• Analogue GPS antenna
• User’s manual
Multi-function touchscreen gauge specifications
• Dimension: 4,2” LCD sunlight viewable touch screen
• Screen resolution: 720x720 px
• Drill hole: 134 mm
• Outer diameter: 140 mm
• Depth: 85 mm (incl. cable and connector)
• Operating temperature -30 to +85°C
• IP rating: IP67
• Power supply: 12 V (via the NMEA2000 network) or 9-32V with analogue connection