Yellow - yellow̴ light
Orange - red light
Black - to sensor
Red - to positive (+)
Blue - to ground (-)
1. Cut a 52mm (2 1/16") diameter hole in the panel.
You will need a minimum clearance of 55mm (2 3/16") behind the panel to fit the gauge.
2. Remove fastening ring and insert gauge through panel from the front, fit and tighten fastening ring from the rear.
3. Connect wires according to wiring diagram.
Select either Orange or Yellow wires for backlighting. Wire colour corresponds with backlight colour.
* Note the use of dropping resistors for 24V circuit.
4. Insert wire harness into port at the back of the gauge.