VDO Replacement Adapter
Fit an S3 / S3H / N3 / N3H Sender into an old VDO hole
Adapter for replacing a VDO tubular sensor Ø 55 mm with a Wema N3/N3H/S3 sensors.
- Stainless Steel
- Internal thread 1 1⁄4".
- Outer diameter 100 mm.
- 6xM6 bolt holes.
- 6 mm thick.
- Gasket included.
Here you can find answers to some popular questions, for anything else please contact us by email or by phone and we'll be happy to help.
- How to identify and order a new or replacement level sender
- What is NMEA 2000?
- How to decide the length of a sender
- What's the difference between the S3 and S5 senders?
- How to test a sender
- How to test a gauge
- What's the difference between European and American resistance?
- Connecting two senders to one gauge
- Connecting two gauges to one senders
- Tachometer FAQ's
- Replacing a floating arm sender
- Sender Identification Chart
- Discontinued Senders - a list of discontinued senders