Rudder Indicator Sender - Heavy Duty
HEAVY DUTY RUDDER INDICATOR SENDER
• Working range: 0-5000 ohm
• Operating temperature -40 to +85°C • Power supply: 12/24 V
• Power consumption: 0-150 mA
• Height: 120,5 mm
• Width: 70x70 mm
• Length of arm: 315 mm
• Length of cable: 10 m
Here you can find answers to some popular questions, for anything else please contact us by email or by phone and we'll be happy to help.
- How to identify and order a new or replacement level sender
- What is NMEA 2000?
- How to decide the length of a sender
- What's the difference between the S3 and S5 senders?
- How to test a sender
- How to test a gauge
- What's the difference between European and American resistance?
- Connecting two senders to one gauge
- Connecting two gauges to one senders
- Tachometer FAQ's
- Replacing a floating arm sender
- Sender Identification Chart
- Discontinued Senders - a list of discontinued senders