Wema Fuel Guage
Quality item, clear instructions makes for an easy replacement. However replacement was required as vibrations had caused the wires to break off from the plug into the back of the gauge. There is no cable support for these wires which is a weak spot on this product.
Purchase of Fuel Gauge
Good ! our customer is happy and so are we.
Very good, well made, easy to fit
Analogue fuel level gauge for monitoring of fuel tank level.
Available in European resistance (0-190ohms) or American resistance (240-20ohms) specification.
Available in all standard face and bezel colours to ensure continuity with all other gauges.
Fuel Level Gauge Specifications
52mm diameter gauge
Marine grade - IP67 waterproof
0-190 ohms or 240-30 ohms
Backlight - Red or Amber
Choice of face & bezel colours
Fuel Gauge Installation
Yellow - yellow̴ light
Orange - red light
Black - to sensor
Red - to positive (+)
Blue - to ground (-)
FUEL GAUGE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Cut a 52mm (2 1/16") diameter hole in the panel.
You will need a minimum clearance of 55mm (2 3/16") behind the panel to fit the gauge.
2. Remove fastening ring and insert gauge through panel from the front, fit and tighten fastening ring from the rear.
3. Connect wires according to wiring diagram.
Select either Orange or Yellow wires for backlighting. Wire colour corresponds with backlight colour.
* Note the use of dropping resistors for 24V circuit.
4. Insert wire harness into port at the back of the gauge.