Analogue exhaust temperature gauge for monitoring of exhaust gas temperature.
Works with Wema Exhaust Temperature Pyrometer Senders, also known as thermocouples, which are used for sensing high temperatures such as exhaust gas. They are an industry standard K Type signal and ungrounded for use in both marine and automotive applications. Manufactured from inconel for high temperature installations up to 1000ºC continuous. Both have temperature resistant flying leads.
Yellow - yellow̴ light Orange - red light Black - to sensor Red - to positive (+) Blue - to ground (-)
1. Cut a 52mm (2 1/16") diameter hole in the panel. You will need a minimum clearance of 55mm (2 3/16") behind the panel to fit the gauge.
2. Remove fastening ring and insert gauge through panel from the front, fit and tighten fastening ring from the rear.
3. Connect wires according to wiring diagram.
Select either Orange or Yellow wires for backlighting. Wire colour corresponds with backlight colour.
* Note the use of dropping resistors for 24V circuit.
4. Insert wire harness into port at the back of the gauge.
Here you can find answers to some popular questions, for anything else please contact us by email or by phone and we'll be happy to help.
SHIPPING & DISPATCH - GOOD - CHOOSE COURIER DELIVERY FOR FAST RECEIPT PHONE & EMAIL - GOOD - SOME DELAYS WHEN REMOTE WORKING STOCK - GOOD - ALL ITEMS AVAILABLE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED PRODUCTION - GOOD - SOME LEAD-TIMES EXTENDED TRADE COUNTERS - CLOSED - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY