The heavy-duty ammeter sensor and gauge is supplied as a factory-paired kit.
Built to marine specifications and IP67 waterproof.
Both the sensor and gauge are fast and easy to fit and the gauge is available in all standard face and bezel colours to ensure continuity with all other gauges.
Ammeter Sensor and Gauge Specifications
52mm diameter gauge
Range +/- 150 amp - Includes sensor
12v or 24v
IP67 waterproof gauge
Choice of gauge face and bezel colours.
Ammeter Sensor and Gauge Installation
Yellow - yellow̴ light
Orange - red light
Black - to sensor
Red - to positive (battery +)
Blue - to ground (battery -)
Ammeter Sensor and Gauge Installation Instructions
1. Cut a 52mm (2 1/16") diameter hole in the panel.
You will need a minimum clearance of 55mm (2 3/16") behind the panel to fit the gauge.
2. Remove fastening ring and insert gauge through panel from the front, fit and tighten fastening ring from the rear.
3. Connect wires according to the wiring diagram.
Select either Orange or Yellow wires for backlighting. Wire colour corresponds with backlight colour.
4. Insert wire harness into port at the back of the gauge.
* Be sure to connect cables to sensor correctly or charging will show as consumption
* IMPORTANT * Ensure main cable size is sufficient to stand the current that you expect to charge or consume.