Thread Adapter - SHS to S3H
Thread Adapter - SHS to S3H - converts 1.5" NPT thread to 1.25" BSP
As SHS senders are now discontinued this adapter allows all modern 1.25" BSP sender to be fitted to the same hole.
Made from brass with o'ring included.
Here you can find answers to some popular questions, for anything else please contact us by email or by phone and we'll be happy to help.
- How to identify and order a new or replacement level sender
- What is NMEA 2000?
- How to decide the length of a sender
- What's the difference between the S3 and S5 senders?
- How to test a sender
- How to test a gauge
- What's the difference between European and American resistance?
- Connecting two senders to one gauge
- Connecting two gauges to one senders
- Tachometer FAQ's
- Replacing a floating arm sender
- Sender Identification Chart
- Discontinued Senders - a list of discontinued senders