Replacement wiring loom for 52mm gauge
5 wire loom with plug on one end and flying leads.
Works with all Wema 52mm gauges with a plug on the back.
Here you can find answers to some popular questions, for anything else please contact us by email or by phone and we'll be happy to help.
- How to identify and order a new or replacement level sender
- What is NMEA 2000?
- How to decide the length of a sender
- What's the difference between the S3 and S5 senders?
- How to test a sender
- How to test a gauge
- What's the difference between European and American resistance?
- Connecting two senders to one gauge
- Connecting two gauges to one senders
- Tachometer FAQ's
- Replacing a floating arm sender
- Sender Identification Chart
- Discontinued Senders - a list of discontinued senders