Return and Exchange Policy FAQ
Our policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted.
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery.
How do I return?
- Visit our returns page
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines or shipping label.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days from the date of purchase
- In unused and resellable condition
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
Some types of goods are exempt from being returned.
Holding tank senders fitted to a tank containing waste can not be returned for health & safety reasons.
Please contact us if you have a faulty holding tank sender under warranty.
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be returned:
- Gift cards
- Discounted items (if applicable)
The item I received is damaged!
If the purchased product is faulty, reach out to us within 7 days of the delivered date.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method
- Refund to store credit (if applicable)
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item unless it is faulty.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 5 - 7 working days after approval.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
My question is not addressed...
If you have any queries regarding return or refund, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org