Replacement Gauge Lens
REPLACEMENT GAUGE LENS
- Lens for 52mm or 85mm diameter gauges. (choose in dropdown menu above)
- Supplied with o'ring
Replacement lenses for gauges with stainless steel bezels are not available as they are crimped onto the gauge during manufacture.
- Remove the bezel - 1/4 turn anticlockwise and lift
- Carefully lift out the old lens
- Gently push new lens into place ensuring o'ring is evenly fitted
- Refit the bezel - push down to compress o'ring and 1/4 turn clockwise
Here you can find answers to some popular questions, for anything else please contact us by email or by phone and we'll be happy to help.
- How to identify and order a new or replacement level sender
- What is NMEA 2000?
- How to decide the length of a sender
- What's the difference between the S3 and S5 senders?
- How to test a sender
- How to test a gauge
- What's the difference between European and American resistance?
- Connecting two senders to one gauge
- Connecting two gauges to one senders
- Tachometer FAQ's
- Replacing a floating arm sender
- Sender Identification Chart
- Discontinued Senders - a list of discontinued senders