REPLACEMENT GAUGE SECURING RING
- Plastic securing ring for 52mm & 85mm diameter gauges.
- Screw fit.
This is the ring that screws onto the back of the gauge to secure to gauge to the panel.
- Unscrew old ring, turn anticlockwise
- Screw on new ring, turn clockwise
Here you can find answers to some popular questions, for anything else please contact us by email or by phone and we'll be happy to help.
- How to identify and order a new or replacement level sender
- What is NMEA 2000?
- How to decide the length of a sender
- What's the difference between the S3 and S5 senders?
- How to test a sender
- How to test a gauge
- What's the difference between European and American resistance?
- Connecting two senders to one gauge
- Connecting two gauges to one senders
- Tachometer FAQ's
- Replacing a floating arm sender
- Sender Identification Chart
- Discontinued Senders - a list of discontinued senders