Ad Blue Truck & Bus Sender - TV3-S
Ad Blue sender fitted to trucks and buses.
The sender features a level sensor, AdBlue suction & return and ports for engine coolant that flows through a coiled heater pipe around the sensor to ensure fast and even heating of the AdBlue in cold conditions.
With so many variables; length, port size/thread, vent, resistance, filter etc., there are literally hundreds of different versions of this sender so it's always best to give us a call and we can make sure that we supply you with the correct unit for your vehicle.
For replacement senders we need to know the make and model of truck it's going into and also the manufacturer or Wema part number. This can be found stamped into the top of the sender. If in doubt, send us a photo for identification.
For new applications we need to know:
- Manufacturer (Scania, Volvo, M.A.N. etc)
- Length of sensor (and/or height of tank)?
- Resistance value (Empty Ohm (i.e. 10) and Full Ohm (i.e.180) =>10-180 Ω)?
- Fitting for suction – dimension and/or quick fit?
- Fitting for return – dimension and/or quick fit?
- Fitting for heater – dimension?
- Fitting for heater return – dimension?
- Electronic connector (e.g. DIN 2-4 pin or other)?