85mm RUDDER INDICATOR GAUGE
Analogue rudder position gauge for monitoring 40º of movement of the rudder in both directions from 0º. Important for navigating tight and crowded waterways.
The sensor (150313) is sold separately.
Model: Black Silverline gauge with stainless steel bezel, acid resistant.
• Working range: 0-5000 ohm
• Red or yellow backlight
• Operating temperature -25 to +70°C
• Waterproof, IP 56
• Resistant to ozone, UV and saltwater
• Fully corrosion protected
• Power supply: 12/24 V
• Power consumption: 0-130 mA
• Drill hole: 85 mm
• Outer dimension: 97 mm
• Depth: 60 mm
Here you can find answers to some popular questions, for anything else please contact us by email or by phone and we'll be happy to help.
- How to identify and order a new or replacement level sender
- What is NMEA 2000?
- How to decide the length of a sender
- What's the difference between the S3 and S5 senders?
- How to test a sender
- How to test a gauge
- What's the difference between European and American resistance?
- Connecting two senders to one gauge
- Connecting two gauges to one senders
- Tachometer FAQ's
- Replacing a floating arm sender
- Sender Identification Chart
- Discontinued Senders - a list of discontinued senders