Analogue rudder position gauge for monitoring 40º of movement of the rudder in both directions from 0º. Important for navigating tight and crowded waterways. Works with ROD-5 rudder indicator sender. Available in all standard face and bezel colours to ensure continuity with all other gauges.
* NOTE: ROD-5 rudder indicator has two outputs allowing 2 gauges to be simultaneously connected to the sender.
*NOTE: This gauge is not backwards compatible with discontinued ROD-4 sender
52mm diameter gauge
Marine grade - IP67 waterproof
Backlight - Red or Yellow
Choice of face & bezel colours
Yellow - yellow̴ light Orange - red light Black - to sensor Red - to positive (+) Blue - to ground (-)
1. Cut a 52mm (2 1/16") diameter hole in the panel. You will need a minimum clearance of 55mm (2 3/16") behind the panel to fit the gauge.
2. Remove fastening ring and insert gauge through panel from the front, fit and tighten fastening ring from the rear.
3. Connect wires according to wiring diagram.
Select either Orange or Yellow wires for backlighting. Wire colour corresponds with backlight colour.
* Note the use of dropping resistors for 24V circuit.
4. Insert wire harness into port at the back of the gauge.
Here you can find answers to some popular questions, for anything else please contact us by email or by phone and we'll be happy to help.