DIGITAL AMMETER - SENSOR & GAUGE
Marine grade digital ammeter. Fast and easy to fit, available in all standard face and bezel colours to ensure continuity with all other gauges.
The ammeter is only available as a kit consisting of a heavy duty sender & gauge.
- 52mm diameter gauge
- Range +/- 150 amp - Includes sensor
- 12v or 24v
- IP56 waterproof gauge
- Choice of face and bezel colours.
Yellow - yellow̴ light
Orange - red light
Black - to sensor
Red - to positive (+)
Blue - to ground (-)
1. Cut a 52mm (2 1/16") diameter hole in the panel.
You will need a minimum clearance of 55mm (2 3/16") behind the panel to fit the gauge.
2. Remove fastening ring and insert gauge through panel from the front, fit and tighten fastening ring from the rear.
3. Connect wires according to the wiring diagram.
Select either Orange or Yellow wires for backlighting. Wire colour corresponds with backlight colour.
4. Insert wire harness into port at the back of the gauge.
* Be sure to connect cables to sensor correctly or charging will show as consumption
* IMPORTANT * Ensure main cable size is sufficient to stand the current that you expect to charge or consume.