LED gauge for fuel, water or holding (black water) tanks.
52mm diameter with 8 bright LEDs for monitoring of tank level.
Black - to sensor
Red - to positive (+)
Blue - to ground (-)
Yellow - Red LEDs flashing On/Off - Earth to stop flashing.
1. Cut a 52mm (2 1/16") diameter hole in the panel.
You will need a minimum clearance of 55mm (2 3/16") behind the panel to fit the gauge.
2. Remove fastening ring and insert gauge through panel from the front, fit and tighten fastening ring from the rear.
3. Connect wires according to wiring diagram.
4. If you would like the Red LEDs to flash then do not connect the yellow wire.
If you would like the Red LEDs to remain on without flashing then connect the yellow wire to earth,
* Note the use of dropping resistors for 24V circuit.
5. Insert wire harness into port at the back of the gauge.