Truck & Bus Sender - TX
- Level sensor
- Suitable for Diesel
- Suction & return pipes for fuel
- Suction & return pipes for night heater
- Optional Air vent
- Optional filter
- Optional high or low level alarm
- Aluminium construction (body)
- Bayonet fitment
Sender fitted in Volvo, Mercedes Benz, Scania, MAN, Iveco, DAF, Renault and many other trucks and busses throughout Europe.
As there are so many variables; length, port size/thread, vent, resistance, filter etc... There are literally hundreds of different versions of this sender so it's always best to give us a call and we can make sure that we supply you with the correct unit for your vehicle.
For replacement senders we need to know the make and model of truck it's going into and also the manufacturer or Wema part number. This can be found stamped into the top of the sender. If in doubt, send us a photo for identification.
For new applications we need to know:
- Manufacturer (Scania, Volvo, M.A.N. etc)?
- Application (Diesel/Bio-fuel etc.)?
- Length of sensor (and/or height of tank minus 10mm)?
- Resistance value (Empty Ohm (i.e. 10) and Full Ohm (i.e.180) =>10-180 Ω)?
- Fitting for suction – dimension and/or quick fit?
- Fitting for return – dimension and/or quick fit?
- Fitting for heater – dimension?
- Fitting for heater return – dimension?
- Fitting for air vent – dimension?
- Electronic connector (i.e. DIN 2-4 pin or other)?